Sunday, October 01, 2006

College Football Results :
3-3-1

Auburn -14
South Carolina +14 S.C. - SEC defense keeps it low scoring. Go Under.

Win. Pretty much what I expected.

Rutgers -4 Rutgers - Best Line of the Week.
South Florida +4

Loss. What the hell? I would have put my house on this one...

Alabama +16 Alabama - See First game.
Florida -16

Win. See first game.

Ohio St -7 Ohio St - Covered every game so far.
Iowa +7

Win. Best team in country with only 7 points?

Purdue +14
Notre Dame -14 Notre Dame - Last weeks 2nd half is catapult for offense.

Push. Catapult wasn't quite strong enough. Atleast the money comes back.

BYU +6
TCU -6 TCU - Underrated

Loss. Overrated.

Ga Tech +10.5
Va Tech -10.5 Va Tech - Not sure about "O", but "D" and "ST" is sick.

Loss. Last time I let my friend pick one. Worst one of the week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home